Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Salon

It's November 1st. 2009. How can this be?? This year has been a blur for me. Anyway, I missed the Sunday Salon last week. Partly because I was too tired to write a post after the read-a-thon and partly because I spent my afternoon at a library book sale. Like I need any more books. But, I don't feel bad. Nope... I bought 3 trade-size paperbacks and a hardback for $5.65. Pretty good, huh?

On to my reading. Last week I finished:

SuspicionPeaks and Valleys

I've written three of the four reviews for the books I read during the read-a-thon:
  1. I Heard a Rumor by Nancy Krulik
  2. The New Girl by Nancy Krulik
  3. Moving Day by Meg Cabot
  4. The New Girl by Meg Cabot
Following these reviews, I also have reviews to post for:
  1. Testimony by Anita Shreve
  2. Suspicion by Kate Brian
  3. Peaks and Valleys by Spencer Johnson, M.D.
Now that new challenges are being posted for 2010, it's got me thinking about my level of participation in challenges, the direction I see my blog headed in 2010, changes to my review format, etc. Lots to think about over the next few weeks. Right now, I'm still in the brainstorming phase. So we'll see what happens.

Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. "It's November 1st. 2009. How can this be??"

    I was just said these exact sentences this morning. And unfortunately that extra hour seems to have slipped through my fingers. But getting new books always helps :)

    ReplyDelete