Sunday, April 22, 2012

Read-a-Thon Update #3


It's little after midnight and I'm starting to get tired.  We'll see how much longer I can stay awake.

Here's my progress so far:

Hours: 5pm-12am

Time spent reading: 5 hours, 30 minutes
Pages read: 440
Books completed: 3
Other participants I've visited: 0
Mini-Challenges completed: 0
Currently reading:  TBD

Books read:
  1. The Ten, Make That nine, Habits of Very Organized People.  Make That Ten. by Steve Martin
  2. Otto the Book Bear by Katie Cleminson
  3. The Underside of Joy by Seré Prince Halverson

_____________________________
Total time spent reading: 11hours
Total pages read: 703
Total blogs visited:  10
Total books read: 4

4 comments:

  1. That is so good. its two o five on my side of town. I should of gotten in this one, I'm so awake, i guess i will wash, deep condition my hair and strand twist. then i probably will get sleepy, that a four hour process alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your thoughts on the Steve Martin book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Underside of Joy is on my wish list. I hope you had a great time readathoning

    ReplyDelete