Saturday, April 21, 2012

Read-A-Thon Update #2


I took a long break for lunch.  After eating I returned to my couch and found myself getting very sleepy.  So I took another break for an hour.

Here's my progress so far:

Hours: 12pm-5pm

Time spent reading: 2.5 hours
Pages read: 141
Books completed: 1
Other participants I've visited: 4
Mini-Challenges completed: 0
Currently reading:  The Ten Make That Nine, Habits of Very Organized People.  Make That Ten.  by Steve Martin

Books read:

  1. How to Eat a Cupcake by Meg Donohue

_____________________________
Total time spent reading: 5 hours, 30 minutes
Total pages read: 263
Total blogs visited:  10
Total books read: 1

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about Steve Martin's books, but I have yet to read any of them.

    Keep up the great reading!

    ReplyDelete