Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
- Skipping a Beat - Sarah Pekkanen
Summary: A woman's husband's near death experience impacts their marriage.
- These Things Hidden - heather Gudenkauf
Summary: A former popular high school student is released from prison and attempts to move forward with her life.
- How to Host a Killer Party - Penny Warner
- How to Crash a Killer Bash - Penny Warner
- Tales From the Yoga Studio - Rain Mitchell
- Save as Draft - Cavanaugh Lee