Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.

Recently read:

  • Skipping a Beat - Sarah Pekkanen
    Summary: A woman's husband's near death experience impacts their marriage.
  • These Things Hidden - heather Gudenkauf
    Summary: A former popular high school student is released from prison and attempts to move forward with her life.
I'm reading:
  • How to Host a Killer Party - Penny Warner
Reading soon:
  • How to Crash a Killer Bash - Penny Warner
  • Tales From the Yoga Studio - Rain Mitchell
  • Save as Draft - Cavanaugh Lee
What are you reading?

7 comments:

  1. Skipping a Beat and These Things Hidden are both on my wishlist. I've heard such great things about them.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shon--what did you think of the Gudenkauf book? I loved it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Tales from the Yoga Studio - hope you like it too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've got a lot of great books there. The ones you already read especially.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tales from a Yoga Studio sounds like it would be interesting. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved HeatherG 1st book and liked this one.

    I want to read the Yoga book also.

    My post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/02/what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misha - Both books are good. I think you will enjoy them.

    Julie - I loved it! I now want to read The Weight of Silence.

    Leeswammes - I've read some pretty good books lately. Let's hope this continues next month.

    Sami - Tales From the Yoga Studio has been on my list since I first heard about it late last year. I hope it's worth the wait.

    Marce - I now want to read her debut novel. I really enjoyed These Things Hidden.

    ReplyDelete