Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
- Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
Summary: Anna falls in love during her senior year in Paris.
- Shadowland - Meg Cabot
Summary: Suze can see and talk to ghosts. (Think of her as a teenage ghost whisper.) In the first book of The Mediator series, Heather was the popular girl in school and returns to seek revenge on her former boyfriend. (Audiobook)
- The Proper Care and Maintenance of Friendship - Lisa Verge Higgins
Summary: Three women receive letters from their friend after she dies. Each letter asks the women to confront her fear.
- There's Future in My Future - Kim Gruenenfelder
- Here Lies Bridget - Paige Harbison
- Left Neglected - Lisa Genova