Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Salon

Another weekend has come and it's almost over. How can this be? It feels like I just came home from work Friday evening. Whew! Time is just moving by so quickly...

Despite all the craziness of work, I had a really good week. I stuck to my workout schedule and completed my 6 workouts. Four of which were runs. In fact, I ran over 15 miles, something that I haven't done in awhile...too long to be honest.

I also read every day this week. I'm trying really hard to read during lunch. Unfortunately this past week, I wasn't able to take my lunch hour and sat eating and working at my desk. The positive side is I was able to read for at least an hour (or more on some evenings) when I came home. Between working out and reading, I think this may have helped me not feel quite as overwhelmed with work.

Here's what I read last week (reviews are forthcoming):

1. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer
2. High School Musical Mystery Part 1 - Stefan Petrucha
3. If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Now (for Crazy Book Tours)

Yesterday I started The 9th Judgment by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro and finished reading it this morning. True to Patterson's style, it was a quick read. You may read my review here.

Next up is Husband and Wife by Leah Stewart.

Happy Sunday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment