Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

Good morning Saloners. This is an early post for me as I have a busy day ahead. Last week was a productive reading week for me. I participated in an online book club discussion, I managed to finish a challenge I didn't expect to finish and wrote reviews for books read this week. July was also a good reading month. I managed to read more than I thought I would.

Currently, I'm reading I Can See You by Karen Rose, an ARC received from Miriam Parker. I was thrilled to receive this copy as I've read several books from this author and loved them all. So far, I'm enjoying this book as well. Look for my review later this week.

The last two weeks, I received e-mail notifications that my library holds were available for pick up. My library has a week grace period before the hold expires, so I've taken advantage of this and only have checked out one or two books at a time. Most of my holds are new releases so I know I won't be able to renew them. I decided to challenge myself to read all books by their due dates and not return any unread. We'll see how I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment