Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

June 7, 2009

It's Sunday once again. I'm in my final four hours of the 48 Hour Book Challenge. I'm halfway through my third book, Hollywood Car Wash. Unfortunately I wasn't able to read as much for this challenge as I originally planned (thanks to unexpected interruptions), but I'm satisfied with my progress.

I'm still creating my summer reading list and have now pulled books from my bookshelves. Summer is officially two weeks away and I plan to have the list completed by then. I will probably add to the list as a few titles will not be released until July.

Well, this will have to be a short post today. I needed to take a quick break from my reading. I hope everyone is enjoying the remaining hours of this challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment