Monday, February 23, 2009

Musing Mondays

Library
How often do you visit the library?  Do you have a scheduled library day/time, or do you go whenever?  Do you go alone, or take people with you?

Prior to this year, I went to the library about 3 or 4 times each week.  I work about a mile away from a library, so I usually spend my lunch hour there reading my current book.  Earlier this year, I decided I needed to cut back on my book borrowing because I check out way too many books that I can read in the 3-week loan period. Now I go about 1 or 2 times each week.

I don't really have a set day that I go to the library.  I prefer to go on Saturdays because I have more time to spend browsing without feeling rushed.  Unfortunately, I can't go every weekend.  One of my favorite libraries is further away from my house, so going there on Saturdays is easier.  The library near my work is much smaller (I prefer larger libraries) and I usually go there to pick up holds or return books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment