Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
- Point, Click, Love - Molly Shapiro
Summary: Four friends deal with relationships and love in the digital age.
- The Weight of Silence - Heather Gudenkauf (audio book)
Summary: The search for two missing girls reveals buried secrets.
- Lone Wolf - Jodi Picoult
- Joy for Beginners - Erica Bauermeister (audio book)
- Spin - Catherine McKenzie
- Private: #1 Suspect - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
- Dancing on Broking Glass - Ka Hancock
- 150 Pounds - Kate Rockland
- Home Front - Kristin Hannah
What are you reading this week?