Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.

Recently read
:
  • Point, Click, Love - Molly Shapiro
    Summary:  Four friends deal with relationships and love in the digital age.
  • The Weight of Silence - Heather Gudenkauf (audio book)
    Summary:  The search for two missing girls reveals buried secrets.
I'm reading:
  • Lone Wolf - Jodi Picoult
  • Joy for Beginners - Erica Bauermeister (audio book)
On My Nightstand:
  • Spin - Catherine McKenzie
  • Private: #1 Suspect - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
  • Dancing on Broking Glass - Ka Hancock
  • 150 Pounds - Kate Rockland
  • Home Front - Kristin Hannah

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. Everybody is reading Lone Wolf. I feel like I am missing something really good. May be making a purchase quicker than I thought :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shonda, Glad to hear that you are enjoying Lone Wolf by Picoult. The reviews seem mixed, but I really really enjoyed it!

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your books. My goal is to finish Angelology. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete