Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
Recently read (I didn't post last week, so it's 2 weeks worth of reading):
- The Look of Love - Mary Jane Clark
Summary: Piper travels to LA to bake a wedding cake and finds herself involved in a murder investigation.
- From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (audio book)
Summary: Claudia and Jamie run away from home and spend the night at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
- Chocolate Me! - Taye Diggs
- If You Take a Mouse to School - Laura Numeroff
- Girls Hold Up This World - Jada Pinkett Smith
- If You Give a Pig a Pancake - Laura Numeroff
- If You Give a Pig a Party - Laura Numeroff
- If You Give a Cat a Cupcake - Laura Numeroff
- If You Give a Dog a Donut - Laura Numeroff
- Love You Forever - Robert Munsch
- Books Can Be Deceiving - Jenn McKinlay
- Due or Die - Jenn McKinlay
What are you reading this week?