Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
- Outside the Lines - Amy Hatvany
Summary: Eden looks for her estranged father after twenty years.
- Stories I Only Tell My Friends - Rob Lowe (audio book)
Summary: Rob Lowe narrates his journey of being an actor, father and husband. He also discusses lessons he has learned along the way.
- The Look of Love - Mary Jane Clark
- From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler (audio book) It's one of my childhood favorites!
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith
- Books Can Be Deceiving - Jenn McKinlay
What are you reading this week?