Saturday, April 9, 2011

Read-a-Thon: Quick update

I just finished my second hour of today's read-a-thon. I had a late start due to previously scheduled appointments, so I began reading at noon. I did manage to listen to my audio book while driving this morning, totaling 30 minutes of audio time.

I'm currently reading The Bird House by Kelly Simmons. It's really good so far and I'm glad it's my first book of the read-a-thon. I don't know about you, but deciding which book to start with is hard. It HAS to be just right...

Here's my progress so far:

Hours: 12pm-2pm

Time spent reading: 1 hr, 45 minutes
Pages read: 78
Books completed: 0
Time spent blogging: 15 minutes
Mini-Challenges completed: 0
Currently reading: The Bird House by Kelly Simmons

Books read:

_____________________________
Total time spent reading: 2 hrs, 15 min
Total pages read: 78
Total books read: 0

2 comments:

  1. Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah Show that book you're readin' who's boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from the cheer squad to wish you a great Readathon - just keep on readin', and have fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete