Saturday, April 9, 2011

On your mark... Get set... READ!!!

At 8:00 am (my time) many readers will find themselves in their favorite spots reading. Yes, it's that time of the year again.... Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon!

As for me, I won't be starting then. I have prior scheduled appointments this morning and hope to start reading by noon (1:00 pm at the very latest). Here's my reading pile:
  • Toys - James Patterson
  • Tick Tock - James Patterson
  • Fall for Anything Courtney Summers
  • The Book of Spells - Kate Brian
  • Ominous - Kate Brian
  • Tales From the Yoga Studio - Rain Mitchell
  • The Bird House - Kelly Simmons
And on my Kindle:
  • I Scream, You Scream - Wendy Lyn Watson
  • Scoop to Kill - Wendy Lyn Watson
  • I Heart New York - Lindsey Kelk
I also stopped by the library earlier this week to check out The Night Bookmobile by Audrey Niffenegger and a few children's picture books. You know... for the wee hours when I'm just too tired to read any longer as my eyes are begging me to allow them to close. I'll reach for this stack just so I can squeeze in one or two more books before sleep wins the battle.

I'm looking forward to curling up on my couch with my cats by my side and my book (or Kindle) in my hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment