Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
It has been awhile since I participated in the It's Monday weekly meme. I've had to work late on numerous occasions and as a result my reading suffered. In the last two weeks I've managed to finish one book: The Last Time I Saw You by Elizabeth Berg. I think work is starting to slow down somewhat and I won't have to spend my evenings there. I'm looking forward to getting my reading back on track.
- Save as Draft - Cavanaugh Lee
- Cutting For Stone - Abraham Verghese
- Sing You Home - Jodi Picoult
- Pictures of You - Carol Leavitt
- Stitch Me Deadly - Amanda Lee