Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.

Recently read:

  • The Diva Takes the Cake - Krista Davis
    Summary: Sophie plans her sister's wedding. An unexpected visitor is found murdered in a neighbor's yard.
  • The Diva Paints the Town - Krista Davis
    Summary: Sophie's recluse neighbor dies and a body is found in his house. When Sophie calls the police, the body mysteriously disappears before they arrive.
  • Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You - Nancy Tillman
    Summary: A heartwarming story that tells the reader he/she is loved no mater where he/she is.
  • I Won't Comb My Hair - Annette Langen
    Summary: No matter how hard they try, her parents cannot convince Tanya to comb her hair.
  • I'm So NOT Wearing a Dress - Julie Merberg
    Summary: Shelby likes playing catch and digging for worms. She doesn't want to wear a dress to her aunt's wedding.
I'm reading:
  • Skipping a Beat - Sarah Pekkanen
Reading soon:
  • These Things Hidden - Heather Gudenkauf
  • Fall for Anything - Courtney Summers
What are you reading this week?

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Skipping A Beat! I'm picking it up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Skipping A Beat! I'm picking it up today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added Skipping a Beat to my tbr list...it looks great!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Skipping a Beat too and I'm really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Diva Takes The Cake sounds so good - Skipping A Beat - oh my gosh - stop by my blog tomorrow I am doing a full day RAVE about the book, the author.... and a giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved These Things Hidden--I gave it five stars....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skipping A Beat sounds good. Nice week! jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only finished three books because I was working on papers for school. Come see what I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Diva cozy mystery series is on my wish list somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are new titles for me. I hope you enjoyed them all. I'll have to check our your reviews. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You was in a Diva mood where you, lol :-)

    I loved HeatherG debut novel - Weight of Silence, if you enjoy this one definitely read it also.

    ReplyDelete