Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
- The Diva Takes the Cake - Krista Davis
Summary: Sophie plans her sister's wedding. An unexpected visitor is found murdered in a neighbor's yard.
- The Diva Paints the Town - Krista Davis
Summary: Sophie's recluse neighbor dies and a body is found in his house. When Sophie calls the police, the body mysteriously disappears before they arrive.
- Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You - Nancy Tillman
Summary: A heartwarming story that tells the reader he/she is loved no mater where he/she is.
- I Won't Comb My Hair - Annette Langen
Summary: No matter how hard they try, her parents cannot convince Tanya to comb her hair.
- I'm So NOT Wearing a Dress - Julie Merberg
Summary: Shelby likes playing catch and digging for worms. She doesn't want to wear a dress to her aunt's wedding.
- Skipping a Beat - Sarah Pekkanen
- These Things Hidden - Heather Gudenkauf
- Fall for Anything - Courtney Summers