Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
- The Atlas of Love - Laurie Frankel
Summary: Three friends decide to move in together when one learns she is pregnant. (review)
- Heist Society - Ally Carter
Summary: Katrina is pulled back into the family business after her father is accused of stealing valuable paintings.
- Never Look Away - Linwood Barclay
Summary: David Harwood is accused of murdering his wife after she disappears.
- The Transformation of Things - Jillian Cantor
I haven't decided which audio book to start this week. I'm not quite sure what I'm in the mood for.
- The Proper Care and Maintenance of Friendship - Lisa Verge Higgins
- Bundle of Trouble - Diana Orgain
- Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
- Fall for Anything - Courtney Summers