Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's what I'm looking forward to:

Title: To Have and To Kill
Author: Mary Jane Clark
Pub. Date: December 28, 2010

From the author's website:

My new character, Piper Donovan, is a struggling actress with no immediate prospects and a recently broken engagement. Reluctantly, she moves back in with her parents to take stock of her life. Piper steps tentatively into the family bakery business, and finds herself agreeing to create the wedding cake for the acclaimed star of a daytime television drama. But soon deadly things start happening around the bride-to-be and it seems that somebody is ruthlessly determined to stop the wedding.

With the help of her former neighbor, Jack, a handsome FBI agent with a soft spot for the gorgeous cake-maker, Piper moves closer to the truth. As she narrows in on a suspect, Piper realizes that it's hotter in the kitchen than she may be able to handle...

4 comments:

  1. A wedding crime, huh.Sounds like an interesting mix, I like its title:)
    Here is my WoW

    And don't forget to check out my 100 follower giveaway to win a copy of Perfect Chemistry. Open internationally, ends Nov 30th. Just click...here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! I hope you get your book. The end of December isn't too long to wait! Drop by http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com to see my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this author, but I hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete