Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Salon

It's Sunday once again. And for some reason today seems to be slipping away from me. There's much for me to do, so this will be a short Sunday Salon post.

Yesterday I spent the day at a Cosmetics Trend show. It was my first time going. I was at Tyson's Corner mall bright and early at 7:30 am (the show started at 8:00 am) only to find people had arrived around 7 or earlier. Needless to say I ended up with a good seat, but the front row was definitely the place to be.

After the show, my friend and I had professional make-overs. It was fun and definitely a nice girls' day. I'm glad I went to the show (the free gifts were an added bonus) and plan to attend next year if my schedule allows.

As a result, I did not get anything accomplished yesterday. So today I'm running around trying to multi-task and cram everything from yesterday's list on to today's list. I hope by this evening, I won't be too tired to read. I've been wanting to start Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks for two days now, but other responsibilities have prevented me from doing so.

Hope you have a nice Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment