Sunday, October 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon Wrap-up

My eyes can barely focus, books are piled high on my desk and my couch is covered with pillows, blankets, my laptop and iPod. Which could only mean one thing: READ-A-THON.

Spending the day yesterday reading was exactly what I needed. October is off to a great start, so hopefully I can get my momentum going. Today will be filled with chores, napping and review writing.

Read-a-thon Stats:

Time spent reading: 13 hours, 30 minutes
Pages read: 1,010
Books completed: 6
  1. Free to a Good Home - Eve Marie Mont
  2. High School Musical Mystery Part 2: The Lost Verse - Stefan Petrucha & Sarah Kinney
  3. Best Friends and Drama Queens (Allie Finkle Rules for Girls #3) - Meg Cabot
  4. Stage Fright (Allie Finkle Rules for Girls #4) - Meg Cabot
  5. Glitter Girls and the Great Fake Out (Allie Finkle Rules for Girls #5) - Meg Cabot
  6. Vanished (Private #12) - Kate Brian

2 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on Readathon! Now that I've slept some, I'm ready for April's readathon to make it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job at Read-a-thon! I should have read some Allie Finkle...would have been a nice light break from some of my adult reading! WTG!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete