Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
Read last week:
- Queen of Babble Gets Hitched - Meg Cabot
Summary: The conclusion of the Queen of Babble trilogy. Will Luke and Lizzie finally walk down the aisle?
- Private - James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
Summary: The start of a new series by Mr. Patterson. In this installment, the Private employees are working on solving the murders of high school girls, a rumor involving NFL games being fixed and the death of a close friend of one of the employees.
- The Life You've Imagined - Kristina Riggle
Summary: Four women deal with their life choices as each decide if this is truly the life she really wants.
- Trust - Kate Veitch
- Good Enough to Eat - Stacey Ballis
- A Killer Plot - Ellery Adams