Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.

Read last week:

  • Summer at Tiffany - Marjorie Hart
    Summary: It's the summer of 1945. Two college best friends go to NYC and find jobs working at Tiffany.
  • Queen of Babble - Meg Cabot
    Lizzie travels to London to visit her boyfriend only to discover he's not the one for her. She meets a cute stranger on a train and it turns out he is.
I'm Reading:
  • She's Gone Country - Jane Porter
Next on my list:
  • The Life You've Imagined - Kristina Riggle
  • Private - James Patterson
What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading "The Seeker" by Ann Gabhart. I am currently reading "Secrets of a Summer Night" by Lisa Kleypas. After that, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My textbooks are here along with some fun stuff. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete