Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bloggiesta: June 11th - June 13th


YAY! It's my first Bloggiesta! I'm pretty excited to participate. I have LOTS of items on my to-do list that I'm ready to start tackling. Here's a glimpse of what's on my list:
  • adding reviews to my review database
  • linking reviews to challenges
  • writing completed challenges posts and posting to hosts' blogs
  • updating my side bars
  • revising my "About Me" page
  • cleaning up my Google Reader subscriptions
Even if I do not cross everything off my list this weekend, it's progress, right?

Want to join in on the fun? Find out more here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shon...hope you are productive this weekend as well. It's nice to know I'm not the only newbie participating in this!

    BTW - I am not on Twitter (at least not at this point!).

    ReplyDelete