No matter how many times I write that, I still can't believe 2010 is just days away...
Anyway, I'm still deciding which books to put on my nightstand for next month. I recently ordered two books from Amazon.com which I hope will arrive soon. I definitely want to read them sometime next month. I think for now, it's best to keep my list short and sweet. Here's what I'm thinking about so far:
- Easy on the Eyes by Jane Porter
- The Love of Her Life by Harriet Evans
- The Accidental Bestseller by Wendy Wax
- The Department of Lost and Found by Allison Winn Scotch
- The Professors' Wives' Club by Joanne Rendell