Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's on Your Nightstand?

What's on Your Nightstand?

November 2009

Throughout the month of October, I randomly pulled books from my shelves that I would like to read in the next few months. These books are in stacks on my dresser and my nightstand. I have to warn you though...the list is long!
  • Hounding the Pavement and Heir of the Dog by Judi McCoy
  • Easy on the Eyes by Jane Porter
  • Look Again by Lisa Scottoline
  • Mating Rituals of the North American WASP by Laura Lipton
  • Long Lost by Harlan Coben
  • Bundle of Trouble by Diana Orgain
  • Baggage Claim by Tanya Michna
  • The Love of Her Life by Harriet Evans
  • The Accidental Bestseller by Wendy Wax
  • The Department of Lost and Found by Allison Winn Scotch
  • By the Time That You Read This by Lola Jaye
  • Italians for Beginners by Kristin Harmel
  • Hollywood is Like High School with Money by Zoey Dean
  • Never the Bride by Rene Gutteridge & Cheryl McKay
I plan to read from this list for the next three months or so. I'll update my progress in future posts for "What's on Your Nightstand?".

6 comments:

  1. I do that every once in a while, too. I think that when they are out and in a specific place, it reminds me to pay attention to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I'm not familiar with very many of those -- I hope you post reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you have quite a list, but they look like a lot of fun. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never the Bride is also on my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a huge stack of books to read too. I only reviewed one this time.
    Jessie at Blog Schmog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all unfamiliar titles to me, but the "Mating Rituals" one made me giggle! Here's to a full few months of good reading!

    (And just had to mention- my word verification down there was "readru"-- you reader you!)

    ReplyDelete