Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update #2

Is it me or is today going by really fast? I can't believe it after 2pm! So far, I'm still feeling pretty good. I noticed it is best for me to read about 50-55 minutes out of the hour and then during the next hour read for a shorter period of time and take short breaks (do some light cleaning, play with my cats, etc).

I just finished eating lunch and still sitting on my couch. We'll see how much longer that will last. I finished my third book and decided to try something different. I'm going to spend the next few hours reading Testimony by Anita Shreve and then return to reading children's fiction later this evening.

Here are my stats:

Hours: 11am-2pm
Time spent reading: 123 min
Pages read: 186
Books completed: 1
Time spent blogging: 30 minutes
Mini-Challenges completed: 1
Reading Next: Testimony by Anita Shreve

Books read:
  1. Moving Day (Allie Finkle Rules for Girls #1) by Meg Cabot
_____________________________
Total time spent reading: 5 hours, 41 minutes
Total pages read: 362
Total books read: 3
  1. I Heard a Rumor by Nancy Krulik (How I Survived Middle School #3)
  2. The New Girl by Nancy Krulik (How I Survived Middle School #4)
  3. Moving Day (Allie Finkle Rules for Girls #1) by Meg Cabot

0 comments:

Post a Comment