Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.

I had a good reading week thanks to Saturday's Read-a-Thon.

Read last week:
  • I Heard a Rumor by Nancy Krulik
  • The New Girl by Nancy Krulik
  • Moving Day by Meg Cabot
  • The New Girl by Meg Cabot
  • Testimony by Anita Shreve
Started reading, but did not finish:
  • Pieces of Happily Ever After by Irene Zutell
Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish this one. I really liked it, however I couldn't renew it from the library so I just decided to turn it in. I'll have to check it out again at a later date.

Currently reading:
  • Suspicion by Kate Brian
Later this week:

I have no idea what my next read will be. Maybe Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella because it's been on my nightstand for awhile. Fear the Worst by Linwood Barclay has been there too, but I also have books I've recently purchased that I want to read soon. So, we'll see... I guess it will depend on my mood.

What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. Linwood Barclay is on my list to read one day...soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete