Monday, August 3, 2009

Tuesday Teasers


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jenn of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share does not give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teasers:


"Noah's heart had not stopped pounding. First he'd feared for her safety, then she'd rocked him with a kiss she'd called 'damage control'."
~p. 174, I Can See You by Karen Rose~




4 comments:

  1. I'll be reading this soon.
    I like the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I have seen this book posted all over the blogsphere. lol

    Mine:
    http://gahome2mom.blogspot.com/2009/08/tuesday-teaser.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny about us posting teasers from the same event in the book. I love this teaser too! I'm hoping to get some major time in on this book tonight.

    ReplyDelete