Friday, April 17, 2009

Library Loot


April 15 - April 21

I didn't post my library loot from last week, so I decided to include it here:
  • Steamed by Jessica Conant-Park
  • Simmer Down by Jessica Conant-Park
  • Turn Up the Heat by Jessica Conant-Park
  • Fed Up by Jessica Conant-Park
  • Deadly Advice by Roberta Isleib
  • Preaching to the Corpse by Roberta Isleib
  • Asking for Murder by Roberta Isleib
  • Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
By no means was it intentional to have a "cozy" theme for my library loot. The Gourmet Girl Mystery series and The Advice Column Mystery series are two that I've been wanting to read for quite some time. So, when I noticed my library had all the books for both series, well, I just couldn't leave them there!

As for the last book, Fourth Comings (not cozy), I never read this one. Which is odd because I read the first three books back-to-back. I really like this series and I'm on the wait list for Perfect Fifths, which should be available for pick up any day now.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these series, and sometimes I find that cozies just hit the spot the way nothing else will (I've been listening to audiobooks of Agatha Christies lately and really getting into a cozy mood!). I will definitely check these series out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the unintentional themes that emerge in our reading are so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete