Monday, April 6, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I found a new weekly event to participate in. Every Monday, J. Kaye, from J. Kaye's Book Blog asks us to list our recent reads and what we plan to read in the coming week.

Read last week:
  • While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky
  • True Colors by Kristin Hannah
Started last week, but haven't finished:
  • Never Give Up by Joyce Meyer (I will be reading this book for awhile. I'm only reading one chapter each night.)
Reading this week:
  • Still Life by Joy Fielding
  • Shelter Me by Juliette Fay
Listening to this week:
  • 16 Lighthouse Road by Debbie Macomber

2 comments:

  1. I am curious about "Still Life" by Joy Fielding. I almost got a copy and then changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 8th on the reserve list at my library for Shelter Me. Hope it's a good book!

    ReplyDelete