Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Waiting on Wednesday

Each Wednesday, Jill of Breaking the Spine asks us to blog about the one book we are really looking forward to. This is my first post for this event and I have to admit I have many books that I am excited about. Having said that, my first choice is:

When the home of Alex Cross's oldest friend, Ellie Cox, is turned into the worst murder scene Alex has ever seen, the destruction leads him to believe that he's chasing a horrible new breed of killer. As Alex and his girlfriend, Brianna Stone, become entangled in the deadly Nigerian underworld of Washington D.C., what they discover is shocking: a stunningly organized gang of lethal teenagers headed by a powerful, diabolical man--the African warlord known as the Tiger. Just when the detectives think they're closing in on the elusive murderer, the Tiger disappears into thin air. Tracking him to Africa, Alex knows that he must follow. Alone. (Taken from Amazon).

Publication Date: November 17, 2008

I love Alex Cross! I started reading the series in graduate school when I needed a break from my textbook reading. I was immediately hooked and every year I look forward to November to read the latest Alex Cross novel.

2 comments:

  1. I read an ARC of this one and it was great...definitely recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his books. Great one for my TBR!

    So glad you're participating!

    ReplyDelete