Monday, September 1, 2008

Heart on My Sleeve

Chloe Gillespie meets Julian Casper while visiting Cartwright University. It was infatuation at first sight. Chloe lives in MA and Julian is in FL. They keep in touch through e-mails and letters over the course of their senior year of high school. Chloe is already dating Eli, whom she considers her best friend, not boyfriend. Julian's friend, Tyler, wants Julian to forget about Chloe and go out with Nina, who happens to be friends with the girl Tyler likes, Inga.

Meanwhile Chloe gets relationship advice from her sister, who has a secret of her own that she hasn't told anyone, while Julian is trying to handle the conflict between his mom and sister while trying to come up tuition money so he can attend Cartwright in the fall.

I really enjoyed this book. It's written in e-mails, IMs and letters. It took me back to my senior year and how excited I was to go away to college, but at the same time sad about leaving my friends. (3.5/5)

0 comments:

Post a Comment