Thursday, July 31, 2008

July Book Blowout Completed!


I finished another challenge. . . wasn't sure if I'd finish my last book today or not.

Here's my final list:
  1. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
  2. Twillight by Stephenie Meyer
  3. Sail by James Patterson
  4. Married Lovers by Jackie Collins
  5. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  6. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
  7. Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich
  8. Getting Things Done:  The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
  9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Mrs S at Blue ARchipelago also came up with wrap-up questions:

1. Did you discover a new author?
Yes, three:  Stephenie Meyer, J.K. Rowling and David Allen

2. Where was the most unusual place you found yourself reading?
During my lunch hour, I would go to a nearby park and read.

3. Did you read more than usual?
Yes, I normally read 7 or 8 books each month.  I also read more books that were 450+ pages.

4. Did you give up anything in order to read more?
Sleep!  I stayed up until 3 a.m. to finish New Moon.
     
5. If you won the Amazon voucher what would you spend it on?
I can't say off the top of my head.  My wish list is very long, so I would randomly choose a book from it.

6. Would you like to see a 2009 Book Blowout?
Yes!


1 comment:

  1. Great job. I am envious that you have read Fearless Fouteen and Sail. I am way down on the library's hold list.

    ReplyDelete