Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fill-ins


1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

2. If you're good at something,
bless someone with it.

3. Why so
gloomy?  The best is yet to come.

4. Something is out there, it's
waiting for me to find it.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled
Seriously, There's Gotta Be More to It Than This.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see
my neighbors grilling their dinner.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching
Fool's Gold, tomorrow my plans include running, start reading Fearless Fourteen, and hopefully doing nothing else and Sunday, I want to relax, read, and go to church!

4 comments:

  1. How was Fools Gold?
    I have to see that one still..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fool's Gold started out really really slow and I didn't care for it much. By the middle, it finally picked up. A lot of corny lines, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good weekend! I love to read, but oddly enough I've never read a Jodi Piccoult book that I liked (and I've read several of them).

    ReplyDelete