Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Salon: Starting Out

The Sunday Salon.com
This is my first post for The Sunday Salon.  I wanted to join this group as it's a good fit with me.  Sunday mornings, I wake up at my usual time, 6 a.m., for church and I'm home by 10:00-10:15 a.m.  I change clothes, eat a quick breakfast and sit on my couch.  I try not to do anything on Sunday, as I prefer it to be my lazy day.  Just my day to do what I please, to relax, re-group and prepare for the upcoming week.

I spend most of my day reading.  Just me, my book and the couch.  I often try to finish the current book that I'm reading.  Right now I'm reading Mrs. Perfect by Jane Porter.  I love this book.  It's a great follow-up to Odd Mom Out.  My goal was to read to page 200 and right now I'm on page 270.  I plan to read another hour or so later tonight.  I just can't put this one down.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet a new Sunday Salon member! :) I have heard nothing but good things about Jane Porter's books. I haven't read one yet...I so need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome. I highly recommend her books. I want to others by her as well.

    ReplyDelete