Saturday, October 13, 2012

Read-A-Thon: Update #2


It's hour 13 of the Read-a-Thon.  It seems like this one is moving faster for me than in previous years!


My Progress:

Hours: 12pm-8pm

Currently reading:  Agoraphobics in Love by Lisa Tucker
Time spent reading: 6 hours, 15 minutes
Pages read: 370
Books completed: 1

Books finished:
  1. Arranged by Catherine McKenzie
_____________________________
Total time spent reading: 8 hours, 45 minutes
Total pages read: 578
Total books read: 3
  1. The God Box by Mary Lou Quinlan
  2. Love, Accidentally by Sarah Pekkanen
  3. Arranged by Catherine McKenzie

3 comments:

  1. 3 books! WOW! I am soo jealous! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a great readathon so far! Keep it up!! :) #cheertamales

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did fantastic!! I watched 5 movies and of course, I had to watch my Michigan State Spartans play too!! Can't wait for RAT in April!

    ReplyDelete