Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com


Good morning!  My day is filled with leftover errands and chores I did not complete from yesterday.  I often try to do as little as possible on Sundays, however some weekends are jammed packed.  Like this one.  


It's the middle of January, I can't seem to wrap my head around that.  Lately I've noticed I say "I can't believe it already ____".  Seems the more I say it, the faster time goes.  Maybe I need to work on that and stop putting it out there.  What's that saying?  The more you focus on something, it seems to happen.  Which could be both good or bad, I guess.


Time is something I've never quite been able to grasp.  It either goes by extremely slow (you know what I mean when those work days just DDDRRRAAAGGG!) or too fast (um, hello... weekends!).  I'm now saying to myself, "is this (whatever I'm doing) the best use of my time?"  Which is another reason why I dislike my daily commute.  Definitely not the best use of my time, but that's for another day!


I'm starting to prioritize my days, doing the dreaded task first and learning how to uni-task instead of multi-task, which has been quite challenging.  My brain thanks me though because although I may have thought I was good at multi-tasking, I wasn't 100% at everything.  I realized I was only fooling myself.


So having said that, this will be a short post.  I want to finish my list so I can pick up a book or watch a movie guilt-free later today.  Happy Sunday everyone!



2 comments:

  1. I admire your efforts to unitask - I need to do more of that. Enjoy your relaxing Sunday and I hope you get some guilt-free reading in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can accomplish what you need to and relax with a book or movie very soon :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete