Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.

Recently read:

  • The Transformation of Things - Jillian Cantor
    Summary: Jen's husband Will, a judge, is indicted on bribery charges. Feeling stressed and worried about the state of her marriage, she starts to have vivid dreams about those close to her.
I'm reading:
  • Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
I'm listening to:
  • Shadowland (Mediator #1) - Meg Cabot
Reading soon:
  • The Proper Care and Maintenance of Friendship - Lisa Verge Higgins
  • The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend - Kody Keplinger

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I have seen Anna and the French Kiss everywhere. I don't read a lot of YA so I'm not sure if I will like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I hope you really enjoy Anna. I loved it so much. Definitely a re-read

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you like listening to The Mediator? I really enjoyed that series. I haven't read Anna as of yet although I've read some great reviews.

    Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shon

    good to see you.

    I am in the middle of a Victorian scandal at the moment....Wild Romance by Chloe Schama (true story).

    enjoy ur week reading
    carol

    ReplyDelete