Sheila, of One Persons Journey Through a World of Books, is the host of It's Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.
- The Transformation of Things - Jillian Cantor
Summary: Jen's husband Will, a judge, is indicted on bribery charges. Feeling stressed and worried about the state of her marriage, she starts to have vivid dreams about those close to her.
- Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
- Shadowland (Mediator #1) - Meg Cabot
- The Proper Care and Maintenance of Friendship - Lisa Verge Higgins
- The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend - Kody Keplinger
What are you reading this week?