Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update #5

I ended up taking a longer break than I originally planned. I started reading again at 10pm. I finished The New Girl and returned to reading Testimony.
This will probably be my last update for the night. I want to read a few more pages before going to bed. I'll write my wrap-up post tomorrow.

I do want to say I had a blast reading today. The Read-A-Thon came at a perfect time for me. It allowed me to push through my reading slump (one that I've been in for awhile) and I'm very pleased with all that I accomplished during the time I spent reading today.

Here's where I stand:

Hours: 8pm-11pm

Time spent reading: 56 minutes
Pages read: 70
Books completed: 1 (The New Girl by Meg Cabot)
Time spent blogging: 15 minutes
Mini-Challenges completed: 0
Currently reading: Testimony by Anita Shreve

_____________________________
Total time spent reading: 10 hours, 38 minutes
Total pages read: 695
Total books read: 4
  1. I Heard a Rumor by Nancy Krulik (How I Survived Middle School #3)
  2. The New Girl by Nancy Krulik (How I Survived Middle School #4)
  3. Moving Day (Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls #1) by Meg Cabot
  4. The New Girl (Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls #2) by Meg Cabot
Total Mini-Challenges completed: 2
Total time spent blogging: 1 hour, 45 minutes

8 comments:

  1. Breaks are welcome! I had a four-hour nap (how dare I call it a nap) and woke up refreshed!

    Hope you're having a blast reading. Enjoy the rest of the Read-a-Thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really getting into the beginning of tiredness but keep going, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really doing great! Isn't the time flying by? I am starting to feel exhaustion setting in, but blog-hopping is helping. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work on the readathon. You read a lot and should feel so accomplished :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 books in one day is a wonderful accomplishment. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a wonderful job! Good night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad this has been a great experience for you! Keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't do any challenges so you did great with your reading/challenges/ and staying awake!!!

    Cheerleader Staci

    ReplyDelete