Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cover Attraction

Each Wednesday, Marcia from The Printed Page, hosts Cover Attraction. She writes:
"I’m a very visual person and love beautiful cover art. It doesn’t necessarily mean I’ll read the book but at least I might stop and take a peek instead of walking right on by."
I am a visual person as well and have often read books simply because I liked the cover. My cover attraction for this week:


Title:
Crossing Washington Square
Author: Joanne Rendell

My cover attraction for the week is one of my recent purchases. I am still in denial that summer is over. When I saw this cover, I was instantly drawn to it. As much as I love the hot summer weather, I also love the beautiful colors of fall. Isn't this a gorgeous cover?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cover, especially now that it is fall. I'm very visual as well. I have to check this book out as I've seen it around before. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete