Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to share what we read last week, what we are currently reading and what books we plan to read this week.

Books read last week:
  • Dune Road by Jane Green
  • Paradise Lost by Kate Brian
Currently reading:
  • The Late, Lamented Molly Marx by Sally Koslow
  • 6 Rainier Drive by Debbie Macomber
  • Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (audio book)
What's to come:
This list will more than likely change by the end of the week. I have several available library holds to pick up, but for now, here's what I will choose from:
  • Real Life & Liars by Kristina Riggle
  • The Widow's Season by Laura Brodie
  • Red Hot Lies by Laura Caldwell
  • Dial Emmy for Murder by Eileen Davis
What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. Nice line-up of books, I have The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber to read soon. Have a great reading week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like Jane Green but I haven't read that one yet. Is it good?
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished The Late, Lamented Molly Marx. How are you liking it so far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list of books you have there! I rec'd Eileen Davidson's book last week too. Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST LISTEN sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is Just Listen? I want to read it! Here's my list :)
    happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read The Widow's Season.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete