Saturday, June 27, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand?

What's on Your Nightstand?

July 2009

I only read three books from my nightstand in June:
  • Hollywood Car Wash by Lori Culwell
  • Airhead by Meg Cabot
  • Best Intentions by Emily Listfield
I'm currently reading Ambition by Kate Brian and plan to finish by June 30th. So, I'll make that four books read in June.

What's on my nightstand for July:
  • Revelation by Kate Brian
  • Paradise Lost by Kate Brian
  • Privilege by Kate Brian
  • City Dog by Alison Pace
  • The Department of Lost and Found by Allison Scotch Winn
  • The Beach House by Georgia Bockoven
  • The Late, Lamented Molly Marx
  • Red Hot Lies by Laura Caldwell
So, what's on your night stand?

3 comments:

  1. The Beach House looks like a great summer read. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you enjoy Best Intentions? I read it a while ago and thought it was fantastic. I also see that you are reading Molly Marx this month. My online book club is considering reading it for July. You should join us if we pick it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list! Looks like some great summer reading! Thanks so much for linking up with us over at 5 Minutes for Books--happy reading!

    ReplyDelete