Friday, June 5, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge - Starting Line

Let the countdown begin! In about 55 minutes (7pm) I will begin the 48 Hour Book Challenge. This will be my first time participating, which I'm very excited about. I'm going to begin the challenge with Best Intentions by Emily Listfield. I started it earlier this week with plans to finish it by this evening, however other commitments pulled me away from my reading schedule.

Here's the pile of books I plan to read from:
  1. This is What I want to Tell You by Heather Duffy Stone
  2. Hollywood Car Wash by Lori Culwell
  3. Kiss Me Kill Me by Lauren Henderson
  4. Kisses and Lies by Lauren Henderson
  5. Sleepwalking in Daylight by Elizabeth Flock
  6. The Visibles by Sara Shepard
  7. The Diary by Eileen Goudge
  8. Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
I'll be happy if I finish at least three from this list. I'll check in with my progress every few hours or so. To everyone participating, I wish you well. And of course. . .HAVE FUN READING!

5 comments:

  1. What a nice pile, you must put the Lauren Henderson books at the top. They are fun quick reads that will get you in a grove. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, good luck....I know you're well into the challenge by now, but just wanted to note how brave you are, LOL. My luck, I'd sign up to do it, clear the house out for 48 hours and then sleep the whole time....ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doret-

    Thanks for the suggestion. They are at the top of my list to read.

    Michele-

    Too funny! But sounds like a good plan. A 48-hour sleep-a-thon really isn't a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great list! Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are continuing to have a good time with the Challenge! I am so glad I entered this first one ever for me, I am learning a great deal from other bloggers and more than anything of course enjoying the reading time. Happy reading to you.......

    ReplyDelete