Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand?

What's on Your Nightstand?

My reading has been erratic this year. For that reason alone, I decided to play it safe and only select three books from my night stand that I would like to read in April. I really have been a mood reader this year and I'm not sure why. Maybe I shouldn't question it; just accept it: it is what it is. Anyway, here are the books:

While My Sister SleepsTrue ColorsStill Life

I have three books that I'm waiting for their release in late March/April:
  • Long Lost by Harlan Coben
  • Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
  • 8th Confession by James Patterson
I would like to read at least one of those as well. And knowing me, I'm sure there will be at least one or two books that I impulsively read.

Other books on my night stand are:
  • Shelter Me by Juliette Fay
  • The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O'Neal
  • Up to No Good by Carl Weber
  • The Black Echo by Michael Connelly
So, what's on your night stand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment