Monday, January 5, 2009

Musing Mondays


Library Books

Do you have a system for borrowing out books from the library? Do you know what you're going to borrow before you get there? How often do you borrow out books?

I usually go to the library at least once a week, sometimes more. Most of the books I read are library books. I tend to check out more than I can possibly read in a 3-week period, so I'm constantly renewing books until I reach the renewal limit. I often take books back unread. I'm working on limiting myself to the number of books I can have checked out at a given time.

For the most part I do know what I will check out. I either have holds to pick up or I checked online, prior to going, to see if the library has a specific book on the shelf. I generally have an idea of what I'm looking for. Having said that, I also spend time browsing and will find more books to check out. I rarely leave empty handed.

1 comment:

  1. I too check out way more than I can handle. Sounds like we have a lot of the same library behaviors. Thanks for visiting my blog and leading me to yours. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete