Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Finds

I've decided to participate in another event hosted by MizB. The weekly FRIDAY FINDS event asks you to share with other bloggers about the new-to-you books you found during the week — books you either want to add to your TBR (to be read) list, or that you just heard about that sounded interesting.

Here's what I discovered this week:

  1. The Associate by John Grisham: After reading the synopsis, I immediately thought of The Firm (one of my favorite books by Mr. Grisham).
  2. Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark: A favorite author of mine and I can't wait to read this one.
  3. Perfect on Paper: The (Mis)adventures of Waverly Bryson by Maria Murnane: I discovered this book on Melanie's blog "Love to Read". Melanie writes: "Wow, I have to say this is the best book in this genre that I have read in a long time!!!!" She further states: "A great book, Ms. Murnane is definitely a new author to keep your eyes on, I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!!!" To read her entire review, click here.

4 comments:

  1. Sher posted a really great review of Perfect on Paper HERE at A Novel Menagerie.

    It sounds like a really fun read.

    Shana
    Literarily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am a John Grisham fan, I wonder if I read The Associate. Will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to FF! John Grisham and Mary Higgins Clark are two authors I really like! I haven't read either of the books you listed though.

    ReplyDelete