Thursday, December 11, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

Time is of the Essence

1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?
(I’m guessing #1 is an easy question for everyone?)

Unfortunately, no. I try to read every night before bed. Sometimes I'm successful and sometimes not. I've experimented with reading certain amount of pages each night versus reading for a certain period of time. I mainly read on weekends (a huge part of my Sunday afternoon is devoted to reading).

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?

All the above. I would spend more time reading books outside my comfort zone. Also, I would read more "chunksters". Before life started to get in my way, I read books that were 500+ pages and actually preferred it that way. Now, I think 500+ pages could be at least a book and a half (sometimes two), so why bother?


0 comments:

Post a Comment