Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. Right now, I'm feeling tired and relieved that Friday is finally here!
2. In an apartment in NYC, overlooking Central Park is where I want to be.
3. How does one balance everything she has to do?
4. Reading the Bible keeps me on track.
5. Please don't interrupt me when I'm talking to you.
6. God fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to renting The Incredible Hulk, tomorrow my plans include catching up on stuff and Sunday, I want to go to church and read!

2 comments:

  1. I want to have an apt in NY over Central park too... but first, I will have to move to NY.

    TGIF!

    Here's my fill-ins. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answer to Who is keeping you on track. Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
    http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete