Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

It's hot and humid where I am today.  A perfect day to relax and read.  Yesterday I stayed up late finishing New Moon by Stephenie Meyer.  I also started reading Eclipse.  So far, I like it.  I'm just amazed how much I am enjoying this series.

I'm not sure what will be next on my reading agenda.  I guess I need to focus on my summer reading challenges.  I have numerous books on my TBR list that I own and really need to read.  Not too much the stack of library books on my dresser.  I think I just may read a short book.  The last three books I've read were over 500 pages.

I've also starting reading Getting Things Done:  The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen.  I definitely need some help in this department.  It seems the more I try to squeeze into my head, the less I feel I can get anything done.  There's always something that is screaming for my attention.  I'm open to learning a new way of structuring my time.



1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy Eclipse more than I did...I'm not a huge fan of Stephenie Meyer, and I thought the plot took some pretty unbelievable twists in Eclipse. good luck!

    ReplyDelete