Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Raved-About Reads - My List

Here's my raved-about reads list. I plan to add more after I review my TBR stack.
  1. Belong to Me - Marisa de los Santos
  2. Harvesting the Heart - Jodi Picoult
  3. The Kindness of Strangers - Katrina Kittle
  4. Love Walked In - Marisa de los Santos
  5. Just Listen - Sarah Dessen
  6. Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
  7. The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
  8. The Wednesday Sisters - Meg Waite Clayton
Twilight Series - Stephenie Meyer
  • Twilight
  • New Moon
  • Eclipse
  • Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

0 comments:

Post a Comment